Blu has launched three new android phones to its smartphone lineup. All the three phones are members of the Blu Studio family and all of them boast 4G LTE radio for providing high speed broadband connectivity in the USA.
Blu Studio Mini LTE is the cheapest of the newly models. It is priced at 120 dollars and has these specifications. Currently it runs Android 4.2 jelly bean operating system but the company has confirmed it will be pushing kitkat update very soon. The Blu Studio Mini LTE supports AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Cricket, and Metro PCS networks.
Blu Studio Mini LTE specifications
* 4.5 inch with 854 x 480 pixel display
* 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor
* 1GB of RAM
* 4GB of storage expandable via microSD card slot
* A 5MP rear camera and front facing 0.3 megapixel webcam
* Connectivity options include onboard WiFi, Bluetooth, all of which is powered by 1850mAh battery.
Next is the Blu Studio 5.0 HD LTE which sells for 199 dollars. It comes unlocked to be used on any cellular network.
Blu Studio 5.0 HD LTE specifications
5 inch, 1280 x 720 pixel display, has a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera, sports a 2200mAh battery, and has 8GB of storage. Unlike the aforementioned model, the Blu Studio 5.0 HD LTE ships with Android 4.4 kitkat operating system onboard. Rest of its specifications are similar to the Blu Studio Mini LTE.
Last one is the Blu Studio 6.0 LTE which costs 279 dollars and like Studio 5.0 HD LTE, it also comes unlocked and runs latest Android 4.4 kitkat operating system software. However it does not supports AT&T’s 4G LTE network.
On the brighter side the Blu Studio 6.0 LTE does have full support for T-Mobile’s LTE network for faster internet browsing.
Blu Studio 6.0 LTE specifications
* 5 inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
* 2 gigabytes of memory
* 16 gigabytes of flash storage expandable via micro SD card slot
* 13Mp and 5MP cameras
* Android 4.4 software
* 1.6 GHz Snapdragon 400 chip, and a bigger 3200mAh battery.