Apple will launch an interactive component InfoShack in iOS 16, which the blogger calls a big component. The large component is an upgrade of the small component on iOS 15. It can display the user’s Apple ID avatar, or directly start the timing function in the component. The user’s itinerary can also appear in the drop-down list in the form of components.Continue reading “InfoShack featured in iOS 16 screenshot”
Brand new Zimi No 20 mobile power supply is here, with a further increase in capacity and power, and the price is 399 yuan which is about 60 USD. The Zimi No 20 mobile power bank has a large capacity of 25000mAh, which can be used on airplanes and can charge iPhone SE 8 times or MacBook Pro 1.3 times. This makes sense since the battery size of iPhone SE 2020 is so small and battery life is so horrible.Continue reading “Zimi No 20 Power Bank Pro has 25000mAh capacity”
Whether it is processor performance, flash memory read and write, the iPhone in the same period is not inferior to Android, and even leads. The only shortcoming in the iPhone hardware is actually the memory capacity. Even the iPhone 11 Pro Max is only 4GB. Now Android entry phones have almost started with 6GB.Continue reading “Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs iPhone 11 Pro Max speed comparison”
Almost 8 months after the presentation of the iPad 2018 and in full Keynote, Apple has presented several products that although they are remodeled and updated, the brand maintains its position on labeling them as new products. Among them and how could it be missing, is the iPad Pro 2018 that will have 4 main variants and several configurations with upgrades.
Satechi has churned out aluminum wired and wireless keyboards. It is available in four colors to go with your iMac / Macbook. They have scissor switch chiclet keys that look quite similar to the original Apple wired and wireless keyboard. The Bluetooth keyboard costs 80 dollars and provide wireless connectivity for upto three devices. It features a USB-C rechargeable battery that gives you 80 hours of active use.
Rose Gold cases for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s are very popular right now and one of the best are the Olixar aluminum iPhone 6 / 6s cases out there. It features a sleek premium polycarbonate shell and a rose gold bumper case that protects the sides of the iPhone.
The back cover has a mirror finish to it and it looks very impressive in person.
First, insert the phone face down on to the bumper part. Then close the rear by polycarbonate shell. Bottom of the case has openings for 3.5mm jack where you can plug in your iPhone earphones or any third party earphones. I had no trouble in charging the phone too.
The volume buttons can be pressed easily and so is the power button. The mute button is left exposed but is easily reachable.
The entire package looks amazing in person. Your iPhone 6s still feels excellent in hand – just as it feels without the case. You can find more iPhone 6s cases at mobilefun.co.uk.
Apple often reminds the users how secure the Mac is but the latest Thunderstrike 2 worm is tarnishing its reputation. The worm expands directly through the ROM and can affect any Mac or through a simple email or by connecting any device either through USB or simply from an ethernet adapter.
Thunderstrike 2 is really hard to detect, it’s really hard to get rid of, and it’s really hard to protect against something that’s running inside the firmware, says the CEO of Legbacore. Unlike any virus that exist in a PC, the Thunderstrike 2 resides in the firmware.
So the only way to get rid of it is to flash a new firmware. Unless one install the new firmware, the worm resides in the ROM and lives in the system persistently. The development of this worm comes from a research where hackers found a way to get into the firmware of the computer through standard references.
Monk Magnet Wallet Case is perfect for those iPhone users that are tired of carrying too many things with them. If you are looking for case that can store your cash and credit cards and something that is made of leather, then you might want to check out the Monk Magnet Wallet Case that is available for both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Monk Magnet Wallet Case iPhone 6 Review: Video Overview
This iPhone 6 case comes with QuickMag technology that allows you to quickly detach your phone from case when you simply do not want to use the case. This is great for me because I talk a lot on the phone and would not want to put a heavy leather case against my ears.
Monk Magnet Wallet Case Review for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Features
Protect your 6 in style; Detachable magnet inner case; Edge-to-edge access to touch screen; Includes pockets for cards, and cash;
Includes window pocket for ID; Unique vintage book design; Camera hole allows for easy access to iSight camera; Snap-in design ensures your phone will stay in place; Thin profile; Shock protection; Screen protection and Abrasion protection
Manufacture part number SW-30493-6. Costs $34.95 for either iPhone models.
RooCase Esteem is a wallet style folio case for the Apple iPhone 6. Also available for the iPhone 6 Plus, this folio case has two slots for storing the credit cards. The case can also be used as stand with its front flap acting as base.
Unfortunately you can no button coverage with the RooCase Esteem but that is understandable as no folio case for iPhone 6 offers button coverage anyway. It is also very cheap, costing just $15.
Official list of features:
Premium synthetic leather wallet case designed specifically for Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5)
Stylish folio-type flip case with built-in media stand for landscape viewing
Ultra slim and form-fitted with a perfect lightweight design
Magnetized front cover securely encloses the case
2 card slots to put your essential ID and card for easy accessibility
I have been reading the reviews of the 2015 Macbook Pro 15. Today I finally pulled the trigger and ordered one for myself.
What I like about the new 2015 Apple Macbook Pro 15 with dedicated GPU
1. Speed: this laptop is really fast. Most of the times applications open before the busy icon can even bounce! It starts up quickly and by the time I open the lid, it is already ready. I installed the latest version of photoshop and this laptop handles it like a pro – no pun intended. Safari browser is incredibly snappy and even a webpage with tons of ads cannot bog this thing down. If you find the Macbook 2015 slow with its Core M 5Y71 processor, don’t look elsewhere and buy the MBP 2015 with dedicated graphics.
2. GPU: Even when I am using the iGPU that is the Iris Pro 5200 integrated graphics that come with the Intel processor, sliding between spaces and menus is buttery smooth. I highly recommend downloading gfx card status as it will allow you to choose the GPU you wish to use – integrated or dedicated. So when you are doing something like video editing in Final Cut Pro, you can make the laptop use dedicated graphics.
3. Force Touch TrackPad: This feature made its debut in Macbook 2015 and people seem to love it. I took love it as I can finally choose how the click should feel. You can custom the ‘feel’ by going to its settings. I have set it to firm and it feels just like a button now.
4. Speakers: These are much better over the Macbook Pro 2010 model. While the one on the 2010 were not bad, the new ones sound more powerful and full.
5. Retina display: If you go retina once, you will never return to non-retina displays. You will find people gathering around you to see how beautiful and crisp the display is. It really looks fantastic.