Someone at XDA has skinned the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 5.1.1 launcher to look like one on Android 6 marshmallow launcher. For this, you must be on android 5.1.1 on a Samsung device so if you are on Galaxy S3 Neo, upgrade to something like Motion S3 neo ROM. Naturally, you will need a S3 neo custom recovery and root to get this hack done.
1. Download and extract this file
2. Put apk in system/priv-app/TouchWizHome_ZERO (or ZERO-MR1) and set rw-r-r permissions for the apk.
3. Finally put the two libs in system/priv-app/TouchWizHome_ZERO (or ZERO-MR1)/arm/lib and set rw-r-r permissions for the libs.
4. Reboot and wipe data of touchwiz Home from Settings
* Added new 6.0.1 Clock image
* Replaced wallpaper button with 6.0.1 one
* Replaced page indicator with new rounded from 6.0.1
* Replace entire folders colors with 6.0.1 color scheme (Grey, Light blue, Green, Orange and Yellow)
* Fixed in Settings black text on black BG thanks to Martillero