Stock recovery for Moto G4 Plus can be downloaded from here. Stock recovery for the Moto G4 Plus can be required for a variety of reasons. The first and foremost is to claim the warranty which will not be honoured if you are hacked the Moto G4 Plus by installing its custom recovery like Moto G4 Plus TWRP recovery.
Right now, the only way to get stock recovery on to the Moto G4 Plus is by flashing the stock firmware. The process is explained below.
1) Download the correct firmware for your device from http://www.filefactory.com/folder/c6cdedc45a775d27
2) Download adb and fastboot from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j…ew?usp=sharing
3) Extract the firmware into the folder containing abd and fastboot.
4) Reboot the phone into Bootloader (power off, then press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously).
5) Execute these commands and make sure you receive an ‘OKAY’ after each command.
mfastboot oem fb_mode_set
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin
mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
mfastboot flash logo logo.bin
mfastboot flash boot boot.img
mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img
mfastboot flash dsp adspso.bin
mfastboot flash oem oem.img
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot erase modemst1
mfastboot erase modemst2
mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
mfastboot erase cache
mfastboot erase userdata
mfastboot erase customize
mfastboot erase clogo
mfastboot oem fb_mode_clear
6) your phone has now returned to stock with stock TWRP. Keep in mind all data is lost during this procedure – except for the data on your micro SD card so make sure you have done the necessary backups before going ahead.