Samsung Galaxy S8 UI has been ported to Galaxy J5. It is compatible with these models, J510MN, J510FN, J510GN, J510F, J510H, J510Y and J510FQ. For this, you will be installing custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy J5 so you will need official J5 twrp custom recovery.
Here are the installation instructions:
1. Use J5 TWRP for this process.
2. Clear System, Dalvik Cache, Cache and DATA. In case you are not running stock ROM, it is suggested to clear everything.
3. Download the ROM, copy it to your phone’s storage and install ROM using twrp.
4. Install Cherry Kernel v1.1.3 and Reboot. This kernel is important to make Wi-Fi work.
5. First boot takes a lot of time, around 10-20 minutes so wait.
7. Install Update vX.X.zip and S8UX.zip and fix battery.zip
You can install plethora of S8 related mods. Make sure to install them after first boot.
Font Galaxy S8
EDGE Screen [People edge is not working right now]
Samsung Apps Updated [Photo Editor, Video Editor and more]
AM3D Zirene Sound
TurboMOD – Turbo Colors Display MOD By HPM8294
Here are the features of it.
* A5 2017 UX & S8+ DREAM UX
* Multi Windows for all apps
* Always On display
* Camera v6
* Dual-SIM Support
* Quick Boot
* High volume calls
* Fast charge
* UHQ or Ultra High Quality Sound