Odysseus Kosmos is a lazy engineer and in first episode, he saved the galaxy. Now the second episode will hit Steam on March 1st for 4.99 dollars/euros where Odysseus Kosmos will continue to solve the riddles hiding in the San Francisco ship. New locations and mini-games await our beloved engineer and his robot Quest. But, more important, you’ll get to know better about the fate of Earth as well as Odysseus past. Even better, you’ll get to know the true mission of the San Francisco! All of this happens in an enormous ship that only you can keep in working order, and a star system dominated by a black hole that hides incalculable secrets — and turns out that they affect your ship in strange and unexpected ways.
Features of the Odysseus Kosmos Episode 2 game:
* Old-school 2D point-and-click adventure
* Explore the outer space in cool retro pixel-art
* Immerse yourself in a sci-fi story whit a pinch of good-hearted humor
* Live a 5-episodes adventure full of surprises – and enjoy the pilot episode for free!
* Special game mode for blind people
Here is the trailer of the Odysseus Kosmos Episode 2 game.