It is easy to root the Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition GT-i9515 running android kitkat but so far not a lot of people know how to root i9515 when running Lollipop. Here is how to root GT-i9515 S4 value edition with Lollipop.
First do a total wipe of your phone. You can do this even with stock recovery. Simple press and hold the volume up button along with power and home button. Then browse the menu and select wipe the device.
1. download the current and an older stock firmware (I9515XXU1ANI3 and I9515XXU1AND3, respectively),
2. extract the boot.img from both
3. convert them to .tar.md5 using Odin 3.07 by mkh.mourad you mentioned
4. flash the older bootloader (using Odin 3.09)
5. use towelroot
6. install superSU and verify using Root Checker
7. flash the new bootloader (using Odin 3.09).