Samsung Galaxy Grand Max can now be rooted using kingroot method. This method was tested on our Grand Max and we can say it is totally safe and secure way. No data is lost during this rooting process.
1) On your Samsung Galaxy Grand Max Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
2) Download and install KingRoot APK on your Android Device.
3) Once Installation is completed, you will be able to see the following icon in the Launcher Menu:
4) Tap on the KingRoot Icon to Open it. Once KingRoot Application is launched you will be able to see the following screen:
5) Now, Tap on the Start Root Button to begin the root process.
6) Now, KingRoot will start the rooting process.
7) Within a minute or two you will be able to see the Big Green Tick, which signifies that your device is rooted successfully.
8) Restart your Device manually.
9) Now, as your Samsung Galaxy Grand Max is Rooted Successfully you might want to verify that your device is rooted or not. For that, Download and install Root Checker Application from the Play Store and verify the root status manually.
Another way if above method does not work:
Download and install Terminal emulator app from here.
Download kingroot zip file
Send the extracted folder “mrw” to the internal storage of your device and make sure that this folder contains 4 files
Open Terminal emulator and type : su
Allow root permission
Type : sh/sdcard/mrw/root.sh
then just let this happen it ll auto update everything