If you are one of those interested users who want to see what Samsung Galaxy S5 has to offer, the company has released a Galaxy S5 Experience app that teases all the new features of the handset on any Android phone out there. This is something Samsung has done with a few devices as of late and the company is doing the same with the S5.
GALAXY S5 Experience App Structure
1. GALAXY S5 Feature Experience mode
- Interactive experience modes offered in an intuitive way
2. GALAXY S5 Hands on Video
- Video clips of key features (linked to YouTube)
3. GALAXY S5 Design Preview
- Experience design with different colors and angles
4. Wearable Device(Gear2 and Fit)
- Introduction of Gear 2 and Fit main features
5. GALAXY S5 Accessories introduction
- Introduction of GALAXY S5’s key accessories
The Experience application is available for download from play store. All you need is a device with WVGA display, 1GHz processor and 1 gigabyte of RAM. It does not runs on tablets.