PlayZilla, an application developing house from Russia has released their new project today on the Steam, a cartoonish 2D physics puzzle sandbox. It is available on PC for 3.99 dollars. The Siege Saga is very much like the Angry Birds but in this, you protect the Royal Family from a terrible siege by building defensive walls using logs, stone blocks and beams made of steel, as well as ropes, gas balloons and many other objects. Your enemies will be armed with catapults, ballistas, cannons and mortars, and they can even use a dragon and an earthquake to make your defense struggle.
The game contains more than 100 levels in four different environments – countryside, the desert, the icelands and the tropics. The game is localized in 7 languages and it contains a level editor to challenge other users.
Here are the features of the Siege Saga game:
* More than 100 levels of increasingly difficult puzzles
* Different kinds of siege weapons to test out your constructions
* 4 distinct environments: countryside, the desert, the icelands and the tropics.
* Different materials to build from –wood, metal, ropes, balloons, etc.
* Beautiful, stylised art style
* Available in 7 languages
* Dozens of Achievements
* Level Editor
Steam store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/559030/Siege_Saga/